1) What is one-third of 129?
2) Hyenas are scavengers.
True or False
3) Which is further – one kilonmetre or one mile?
4) An ancient and mystical stone structure located in the south of England is called….?
5) Which word is wrong in this sentence?
‘A packet of chips were found on the bench’.
6) Would you eat, wear or throw a ‘boomerang’?
7) Bjorn Borg was a champion…….. player from Sweden.
8) Will a hexagonal tile tessellate?
9) Which company, known as GEC, invented the electric toaster?
10) We know bees transfer pollen, but can bats do the same?
11) Which great Dutch painter, with the first name of Vincent, cut off one of his earlobes?
12) In which decade did the bikini first become popular 50s, 60s or 70s?
13) Write the plural of church.
14) The Koi fish is known as the ‘traditional fish of happiness’ and therefore would most likely be found at a ……. wedding reception.
15) ‘Abstract’ is a term generally associated with which arts form?
16) Would ‘sustainable development’ be a positive or negative for the environment?
17) The Old Woman in a Shoe gave her children some broth without any …….
18) What is the smallest instrument in an orchestra?
19) Diabetes affects the body’s ability to use what?
20) Indonesia is the world’s largest archipelago.
True or False?