- Which one of these is a net of a cylinder?
a) b) c)
2) What do we call an animal that eats meat?
a) carnivore b) herbivore
3) What kind of animal is a stegosaurus?
4) In which country will you find the Taj Mahal?
5) Too which of these words could the suffix ‘less’ be added?
a) harm b) eat c) water
6) What sport is Tiger Woods famous for?
7) What is the common abbreviation for digital video disc?
8) Who provided the voice of a donkey in the movie Shrek?
9) A four-leaf …. is supposed to bring good luck.
10) What colour do people wear on St Patrick’s Day?
11) Tap, Irish and ballet are all types of what?
12) ….. warming is a serious environmental problem.
13) A limerick is a type of Irish poem
True or False?
14) What, starting with ‘s’, is the correct name for your backbone?
15) In which country is the city of Vancouver found?
Find out the meaning of some computer animation terminology; e.g. ‘shaders’.
Go to the Shrek website (www.shrek.com) to find out some number statistics about the movie (e.g. number of locations created, number of trees)