- Which ‘instead of’ of statements’ do you catch yourself thinking or saying?
- How will you train your brain to use ‘Try Thinking’?
Reading Skill – Making Inferences
Target Table x8
Tricks to learning the 8’s
1) What do you think this quote means?
2) Why do you think I selected this quote?
3) How does this quote relate to you?
1) Upload Tellagami onto a post
2) Create a page about yourself
WTW K5256, Editing LVCDN, Grammar JWKE4, Reading/Writing TEKHK, Maths 3N8U5
Q1) What is your opinion about science?
Q2) Can you name the parts of the scientific process?
Q3) Do you enjoy science? why/Why not?
Q4) What should you put in a conclusion?
Write a new conclusion (on the blog) for your science experiment. Hmm what about the Hypothesis? Is it important – why?
After getting your assessment work back, what do you need to work on?
Name and photo of your author
Name the two books you are comparing
Complete a venn diagram (digital or on paper and upload) – comparing the differences in each text
Parts of text to compare:
Figurative Language – alliteration, metaphor, simile, onomatopoeia, idioms