This week we are going to view and discuss images and videos about the Anzac landing in Gallipoli. This will help us to make connections between the schools Anzac Day Ceremony and remembering those who fought for our country.
ANZAC was the name given to the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps soldiers who landed on the Gallipoli Peninsula in Turkey early on the morning of 25 April 1915 during the First World War (1914-1918).
Anzac Landing in 3D
Write a comment about our the EHSS Anzac Day Ceremony 2016
Q1) What is your opinion about science?
Q2) Can you name the parts of the scientific process?
Q3) Do you enjoy science? why/Why not?
Q4) What should you put in a conclusion?
Write a new conclusion (on the blog) for your science experiment. Hmm what about the Hypothesis? Is it important – why?
Results for October
How could you improve your score?
If you lost points – what was it for?
What do you mainly get points for?
Write your own SUCCESS (acrostic poem)
MOULD AND CONDENSATION IN YOUR HOME
Write down 5+ things you learned about mould?
Did you know?
1) Take 64 from 99.
2) The skunk defends itself with a fluid that has a really bad o….?
3) What does the abbreviation ‘Inc’ stand for?
4) In 1989, protests in Tiananmen Square turned ugly when authorities in which country massacred over 1500 people?
5) How many consonants are there in the word ‘python’?
6) What is a slow moving river of ice called?
7) Excluding the bullseyes, how many numbers are on the dartboard?
8) How many hours are there between 4pm Monday and 1pm Tuesday?
9) In computer jargon, RAM stands for Random Access …?
10) Flowers bunched together are called and pronounced ‘boo-kays’ Spell this correctly.
Oct 26 October 26, 2015
Flipped Classroom, General Knowledge, History, Interactive Sites, Mathematics, Padlet, Quiz, Science, SOSE •
General Knowledge, Quiz, Year 6