1) What is the common factor of both 24 and 27?
2) Are mammals warm-blooded?
3) Is ‘gendarme’ a French shop keeper, doctor or police officer?
4) Nelson …? was released from jail in South Africa in 1990.
5) Spell ‘exercise’ correctly
6) Is half of 242 an even number?
7) In which recreation do competitors often ‘tag & release’?
8) What is the area of a rectangle nine metres long and eight metres wide?
9)The first compact disc (CD) was invented by Sony-Philips. True or False?
10) In which country will you find a blackbutt tree?
Extra for Experts
11)Complete the song title – Shake, Rattle and ?
13) Is a collection of fish called a school, a host or a fleet?
14) A state of everlasting peace called by nirvana is a belief of
a) Buddhists b) Hindus c) Muslims
15) In which arts form are you likely to see a ‘diva?’
????????Did you know????????
The earliest version of Cinderella story was found in a Chinese book written about 850 AD. The version we know was introduced in Europe in 1697.
a) Read about the origins of some other fairytales.
b)Find out how many movies have been made based on the Cinderella story.
c) Find an early text and a modern text of Cinderella and compare them