Quote of the Week

1. What do you think the author meant by this quote. (blog comments)

2. Finish the quote using your own words. (blog comments)

Life is not about waiting for ……

Extension

Create a digital or paper poster for your quote.

16 thoughts on “Quote of the Week

1. I think the Author wrote this happy quote because it means that you shouldn’t wait for the bad things to go by, you should worship them and turn them into good times. 😎😎😎

2. This is my own words
    Don’t wait for the bad times to pass by, you will miss a lot more good times.

3. He means that you don’t wait for the rain to pass you learn to dance in the rain while you wait

4. I think he meant you can’t wait your hole life for some think to change so why not just enjoy it.

5. What do you think the author meant by this quote.I think the author like the rain and the dance so he wanted to put it in a quote. Finish the quote using your own words. I would put life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain with friends and family.

6. Life is not about waiting for ……
    Other people to make your decisions for you, but know how to stand up for yourself.

7. What do you think the author meant by this quote.
    Not to not do anything about the tough time ps and get up and do something about it.

8. What do you think the author meant by this quote.
    I believe that the author meant that in tough times you don’t wait for them to pass you learn to have fun throughout the time.

9. I think in that quote they mean is:

Whatever your going through right now you can get through it. Just keep fighting, if you don’t give up then you will eventually win. KEEP YOUR HOPES HIGH!

10. I think that the author ment that even when some thing comes your way that is not fun you can still make it fun.

Life is not about waiting for it to happen, it’s about making it happen.

11. Life is not about waiting to be rich
    Life is about living your dreams and working hard to achieve your goals in life