Mother’s Day

20160508-060101.jpg

Why is your mum so great?

30 thoughts on “Mother’s Day

1. She is the one that keeps the family together she loves us with her life and if anything happened to us she would never forgive herself that when mums are so caring and protective for us

2. She does my laundry while cook sometimes but she cooks the best egg and bacon pie

3. My mum is always there for me looks after me stands up for me and is a good freand good or mean dosen’t mater.

4. My mum is so great because she keeps the family up and steers us cleans the house makes food and I am very grateful.

5. My mum is great because she protects me, she is the one that provides me with a fantastic lunch, she also irons my clothes and When I get home every day she starts cooking a great meal for my dinner.

6. Mum is really caring and is always there for me, and once she said ‘I can’t stop the rain, but I can be there with an umbrella.’, and she’s just the plain BEST!!!!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😊😊😊😊😊😊

7. My mum is the best because she cleans the house and my room. She cleans all of my belongings, and she always make sure I live in a clean environment. She takes me to places that are fun and she takes me to netball every Saturday I’m with her. And she takes me and my step sister and me out for breakfast at the coffee club. And most of the time she takes time off work to watch my extra curricullum performances!

8. My mum is so great becouse she cooks for us she shops she takes us to movies and she gives us treats.

9. My mum is great because: there is actually no answer for this as she does EVERYTHING for me. πŸ™‚ ;_)

10. My mum is great because: there is actually no answer for this as she does EVERYTHING for me. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

11. My mum is great because, she is my mum and she always looks out for me, but mostly cause she is great.;) πŸ™‚

12. My mum is great because, she is my mum and she always looks out for me, but mostly cause she is great. πŸ™‚

13. My mum is so great because she will always be there for me even when times are tough she will always love me even when I get angry at her.

For Mother’s Day I got my mum a soft plush throw and it is grey, white and light blue.

14. These comments are so nice are Mums would love it. Just a heads up some of the comments have spelling mistakes of capital letters in the incorrect places.