Persuasive Writing

persuasive-writing-introduction-for-year-10-4-638

17 thoughts on “Persuasive Writing

1. The OREO method will be an easy and quick way for me to remember how to write a persuasive text. The key features look like good things to put in it to.

2. I think it is a good idea to think of an Oreo because it is what you need to do for a perswasive text. The only bad thing is that you have to memorise it.

3. I like the Oreo thing I think it is very funny and educational. For interactive learners like our class

4. Oreo is much much much easier for me beacause I can’t stop thinking about them so finally it comes in handy 🤗 Oreos Oreos Oreos!

5. The OREO page helps me to understand how to write a persuasive text easily and gives me an example for the structure. I have already done a persuasive speech before in year 3. I think it’s pretty fun because you get to make people have the same opinion as you! That is how advertising shows are called adds for short. They are sometimes annoying but are made to persuade the watcher. I’ve done it before but in front of the whole school!

6. Persuasive writing will be harder because the level is changing in year 5 and there will be a harder topic to discuss and debate about.

7. The OREO page helped me because it is a food I like and that will help me remember it better. It also helped me because it used language I can relate to.

8. I like this sort of thing last year it was amazing a toy I chose a remote control car but unfortunately I had to go to Eangland and never got a grade. I look ford to it this year.

9. I think that persuasive writing is easier when you know what the topic is it gets a bit harder if you have to come up with your own topic to write about.