Yr 5 Aspiring Leaders

Who inspires you and why?

20150801-203254.jpg

20150801-203407.jpg

20150801-203429.jpg

26 thoughts on “Yr 5 Aspiring Leaders

1. My mum because she is very hardworking and is always willing to give everything a go, when I am older I want to be like my mum

2. The person who inspires me is my brother because he got up in front of loads of people to make a speech and he had lots of confidence. He also put alot of time and effort into the speech.

3. the person that inspires me and who I look up to is my favorite youtuber, Zoella. She is strong and kind and makes sure to let you you know that your not a lone, everyone has there inperfections. She is so caring.

4. The person who I am inspired by is Nelson Mandela for taking a stand changing how we view other cultures and people.

5. The person that inspires me is my mum because she is strong, kind, helpful and always cares for other people before herself.

6. the person that inspires me is Steven hawking because even though he has a muscle disorder he has become one of the smartest people on earth.

7. Someone who respects and interprets others opinions, someone who has courage and responsibility, someone who doesn’t judge others, someone who inspires others and someone who can wear the correct uniform on occasions.

8. Ella- a leader is a confident person who is willing to get up infront of hundreds of people and speak!!! They also speak nicly to others and loves having a responsibility!!! My inspieration is my mum☺️ she is alway helping me with improving my launguage! She also improves my speeches.

9. Chloe:
    the person that inspires me most is my swimming coach because she is a good swimmer and I want to be like her.

10. To be a leader you need to be respectful, responsible and courageous. You also need to listen to other people’s opinions and concerns, and consider people’s ideas.

11. The person that inspires me is my mum because everyday, for work, she has to stand up on a stage and talk to a lot of people, and for that she has a lot of confidence

12. My big sister
    Because she is confident and is not afraid to speak in front of a crowd and she is a junior secondary captain at high. She use be school captain and house captain at my school.

13. What is leadership to me? Leadership is when a person includes other peoples ideas. They wear the appropriate uniform, and represents the school correctly. They work on other peoples imperfections in a good attitude.

The person that inspires me is my mum because she kind and caring.

14. Hi I’m Sophie I am inspired by Brooke my sister and she was school captain last year and I have always wanted to do the same as her.
    Hi my name is Alice and I am inspired by Miss Uchi because she showed me I can learn a different language and she appreciates how hard I try to do so.

15. the person who inspires me is my mum because she is always there for me. I think leadership means respect, responsibility and being trusted

16. The person that inspires me is Cristiano Ronaldo because he thinks of others and shows it in a respectful way.

17. The person that inspires me is my dad because he encouges me to do stuff I’ve never done before.

18. – someone who stands up for themselves
    – someone who spreads kindness
    The person who inspires me is, Brendan hall

19. Alana says: Barack Obama because he is responsible, listens to other people and is good at public speaking.
    Finn says: Christopher Hamilton because he isn’t afraid to talk to people about his opinions.
    Stella says: I have already posted a comment!
    Christopher says: My dad because he can make quick decisions

20. The person who inspires me the most is my mum because she steps up to do things that most people wouldn’t

21. To be a leader you need to show respect to others, listen to other people’s ideas, and be confident. To be a leader you also need to be a role model so people can look up to you and say I want to be a leader.

22. The person who inspires me is my Dad. He works very hard and never puts down a challenge or something he finds difficult. He always tells me to never give up. I think a leader should have confidence in themself before anyone else. If you don’t believe in yourself, how can you believe in anyone else’s ideas or goals.

23. The person who inspires me is Michael Hooper, if you are wondering who this person is he is a rugby union player for the wallabies . He is very confident and he is a leader for his team because he is vice captain.
    some things I recommend tone a good leader is to
    ~ be confident
    ~ spread kindness
    ~ treat people the way you want to be treated no matter if there different
    ~ speak up and don’t be afraid of telling anyone your ideas because they won’t judge you for what you have said.

24. The person who inspires me is my sister Erynn because she can stand up in front of a lot of people and produce a really good argument. She can also give very good advice about public speaking.