Yr 5 Aspiring Leaders

UGotThis

Tell us a little about yourself

Name, favourite subject and why, favourite teacher and why, hobbies outside of school, achievements, other interesting information

15 thoughts on “Yr 5 Aspiring Leaders

1. Stella) my favourite subject is science because you get to do some awesome experiments
    Sophie) my favourite subject is also science because we get to do lots of fun experiment and it’s a really cool expirience!

2. Chloe T, art because it’s creative and fun, Mr Carroll because he’s amazing, Drama, student council in years 3 and 5, have a dog, one (annoying) brother, lots of friends

3. My name is Taylah.
    My favourite subject is art.
    Mrs Jonhson
    The hobie I do out side of school is tennis

4. Stella) my fave teacher is Mrs Mason because she gave you gummy bears when you did something good,and she was really nice🙋😸
    Sophie)my favourite teacher is Ms Axten because she has taught me a lot this year .

5. Hi I’m Emma, my favourite subject is English because I like writing. My favourite teacher is Mr Carroll because he has a Scottish accent. Netball.

6. Jasmine) My favourite teacher is Ms Axten because she is funny and is a good teacher
    Amy) my favorite teacher is Ms Axten because she is really funny and lets us do really fun stuff in class.

7. Hi I’m Sophie my favourite subject is art and maths because I like all the patterns in them both.My favourite teacher is Mr Gower,he can be strict but he is fare

8. Shauyon, my favourite subject is P.E because you get out and get fit, my favourite hobby outside of school is playing soccer.

9. Tristan, hi im Tristan my favourite subject is PE because Mr bull is our teacher and he is really funny also my favourite thing to do outside of school is soccer because it is really fun and exiting .

10. Hi my name is Matilda, my favourite subject is dance because you get really fit and it’s really fun.
    My teacher this year is Mr .Gower .Mr Gower is a really good teacher because he pushes you to be the best you can be. My hobbies outside of school are swimming and netball.

11. My name is Skylar and my favourite subject is English because I love reading and comprehension. My favourite teacher is Mr Gower because he can be strict but is also fair and fun. outside of school I like to ride our two horses, and compete against heaps of people from Pony Club’s all over Brisbane

12. Hi my name is Isabelle and I want to be a sports captain
    Some of my favourite subjects are art, English and PE!
    My favourite teacher is Mr Gower because he has taught me so much and I have been getting better grades such as English and art.
    I enjoy gymnastics outside of school because I can learn something new!
    My achievements are coming first in cross country in 2013 and 2014 also I became aged champion in 2013′ 2014 and 2nd in 2015 😍