Mentoring Yr 5

HeyGangAs Mentors

1) What skills do you need to demonstrate for your buddies?

2) What skills do our potential leaders need from you?

3) What helped you to succeed?

4) What kind of mentor do you want to be?

imoji

9 thoughts on “Mentoring Yr 5

1. 1. As leaders we need to demonstrate our four school rules, respect, responsibility, courage compassion. We also need to display enthusiasm otherwise the grade fives will feel like we don’t enjoy being leaders. We need to be easy to work with and not all up tight.

2. 2) What skills do our potential leaders need from you?
    As leaders we need to help the students be comfortable with public speaking, socialising, working as a team and being prepared.

3. 3) What helped you to succeed?
    Strong family support, overcoming my fears of public speaking and having desire to do the best I can.

4. 4) What kind of mentor do you want to be?
    I want to be a mentor that is easy to work with and one that people enjoy cooperating with. I really want to make a good impact on the students upcoming years.

5. 1.We need to demonstrate leadership,compassion and courage to our students that are assigned to us.We need to follow the school virtues and rules and not be to serios or up tight.

6. 2. They will need public speaking skills ,courage and responsibility to be a successful leader.They also need to know how to work in team and not argue with each other.

7. Waht helped me was getting my public speaking skills, lots of family support and being able to work in a team.

8. I want to be a funny mentor but serios at the same time about helping the students get to there goals for the oncoming leadership process.I don’t want them to think of me as annoying mentor but a exciting one.

9. 1) Following the 4 school rules- respect, responsibility, compassion and courage. We need to demonstrate leadership and confidence.
    2. Confidence, being prepared and working as a team.
    3. An embarssing mum and doing the best I can.
    4. I want to be a mentor that helps the kids achieve their goals by giving them feedback.