This week we are learning maths skills which will help us to improve our scores in our daily quiz.
You will know you have been successful when you can:
# Identify and define a prime number.
# Identify the place value of hundreds of millions through to units/ones.
# Identify and write the roman numbers from 81-100.
# Revise, draw and define types of lines.
# Learn the 7 times table.
Prime Numbers Task – Studyladder
Intro into Place Value – Khan Academy
Place Value – Khan Academy
Types of Lines
This week we are learning the 3x table, 2 & 3d properties, place value, fractions and 24 hour time.
Success Criteria – you will know you have been successful when you can:
# Accurately tell the answers for the 3x table.
# Identify 2 & 3D shape properties.
# Demonstrate your knowledge of place value using millions.
# Order and compare fractions.
#Convert 24 hour time.
Comparing & Ordering Fractions
24 Hour Time
24 Hour Time – Activity 1
24 Hour Time – Activity 2
Number of the Week
1) Write the number in words
2) What is the place value of the 2?
3) Construct an abacus and show the number of the week
4) 10 less than the number 5) 10 more than the number
6) 100 less than the number 7) 100 more than the number
8) One thousand less than the number 9) One thousand more than the number
10)10 000 more than the number 11) 10 000 less than the number
a) Using an abacus show the number
Class Code K2TZL
1) Write the number in words. 2) Write the number using expanded notation
3) 10 more than the number 4) 10 less than the number
5) 100 more than the number 6) 100 less than the number
7) 1000 more than the number 8) 1000 less than the number
9) Place value of the 8 10) Place value of the 9
11) Add 10 000 to the number 12) Double the number