Menu

Contact Teacher

%%wpcontactform%%

78 thoughts on “Contact Teacher

Ms Johnson

Hi Jackson 🙂

Reply
lschm39

Hi Mis Jonson we got back from the hospital at 4:20 good news I have not broken it but I will be of school for a few days the doctor sed it is probably a mussel problem and I should rest it please tell the class I am ok.

Reply
Ms Johnson

Hi Luke 🙂 thanks for letting us know. Rest up!

Reply
claw121

I’m having trouble on number 2 ( quiz of the week) could you please help me out. From Super Cooper.

Reply
Ms Johnson

Hey Super Cooper! Q2)First define what a reptile is. 2) Define what cold-blooded means.

Reply
claw121

On Red 9 for homework I still have no idea what species originated means! 😬😁 From Cooper

Reply
Ms Johnson

Hey Cooper – Horticulture. pertaining to a plant that is a representative member of a species, one that is not a hybrid or variety: a species rose; a species gladiolus. http://www.allcreativedesigns.com.au/pages/leaf_characteristics.html

Reply
Hayden

We are unable to log into Haydens blog using his password, can you please assist with having his password reset?

Reply
Ms Johnson

Unfortunately I cannot reset blog passwords. This password does not change and is still the same one he had when his blog was first set up.

Reply
jsear61

Hey miss Johnson last night I went to a barbecue and this morning I had netball. I tried to submit my work but shiwbie is not working.

Reply
Ms Johnson

Hi Jess, take a photo of your writing and submit the photo image to Showbie > Writing Tasks.

Reply
gmcbu1

Hi Ms Johnson!!!!!!!!!! I haven’t been on the blog for ages! Highschool is great and I miss primary school lots.

Reply
Ms Johnson

Hi Grayson, how is dance going?

Reply
Jordy

Hi Ms Johnson,
Can I please ask if I could move from the back table to the space next to Jordan Healey, as I find it hard to see the whiteboard from where I sit now.
Thank you.

Reply
Ms Johnson

Hi Jordy, please come and talk to me about this issue tomorrow morning before school.

Reply
Jordy

We have a bit of a problem, I have dancing in the morning so can I see you after I have finished?

Reply
Ms Johnson

Of course.

Reply
Jordy

Thank you😀

Reply
Will

Hi Ms Johnson, do you know what my student code for class dojo is please? I’m trying to sign in so I can do the class story thing but I don’t know my code. Thanks Will

Reply
Ms Johnson

Done.

Reply
Will

Hi Ms Johnson, I noticed today that I am missing the rest of my English skills booklet. Do you have another copy I could have please? Mine finishes on day 96. Thank you and it was nice to see you today. Welcome back to term 4. Will N .

Reply
Ms Johnson

Thank you Will, so good to see you! We will have new books on Wednesday.

Reply
Pia

i love all the nice comments ms johnson

Reply
Pia

were do your find the parent interview stuff?

Reply
Ms Johnson

Pages …. (top of the blog)

Reply
Anonymous

My imovie of the eureka stockade won’t load onto showbie

Reply
Luke

i can not upload my imovie of the eureka stokade into showbie

Reply
ᒪᗩᖇᗩ ᗷ🎀

Hi Ms Johnson…Just wanted to let you know that I won’t be at aspiring leaders on Thursday as I will be at Music Camp😀

Reply