ClassDojo Mindset

Lesson Intention:

In Episode 2, “Climbing out of The Dip,” Katie learns from Ms. Clara and Mojo how to become a better artist.

1. What should you do when you make a mistake?
  2. What will happen if you continue to repeat this process? Try using the word “neuron” in your explanation!
  3. So how do we escape the dip? Give a real life example (even better, an example from your own experience). 

17 thoughts on “ClassDojo Mindset

1. 1)Try again and ask for help.
    2) Your neurones would connect and you would try again and also be a better.

2. 1) you should try and work with it to make it better
    2) your neurones will connect and you will improve a lot
    3) to escape the dip you have to keep practicing the thing that out you in the dip. One of the dips I was in is long division but I kept practicing and now I get it and I can do it really fast.

3. 1) try again, and tell yourself you can do anything you put your mind too!

2) your neurons connect together making you think in different ways, have new ideas and to challenge yourself!

3) To be in the dip you need to learn how to get out of the dip yourself and have confidence be brave and try new things! And always keep a positive mindset!!
    I encountered a dip, in long divisions at school, but then I felt a lot better when I realized other people where in the dip as well, and I was getting supported by the class and the best teacher in the universe!!!!
    To get out of the dip, I just kept a positive mindset and everything came good!!

KEEP
    CALM
    AND
    CARRY ON!

4. 1)retry
    2)your neutron will grow
    3)to ecape the dip you have to keep practicing the thing that out you in the dip. One of the dips I was in is times tables but I kept learning and iam pretty good at it.

5. 1) reflect and see how to make it better
    2) your neurons will connect and you will figure out how to fix it.
    3) you reflect on your work so you can get better.
    For my real life example is naplan because in year 3 I was super scared then when I looked at my work and relised how well I thought I did I wasn’t as scared to get my results back.

6. 1) Try again and ask for help
    2) Your neurons get stronger
    3) You need to keep trying and see if you can fix your mistakes

7. 1) reflect
    2) if you reflect all the time you are making your neurons stronger each day and then your going to be smart.
    3) in a soccer game we were losing and then we lifted our heads and scored some goals back and we won because we reflecting.

8. 1) Don’t be worry, and try again.
    2) Your neuron will connect, and it will get you solve the problem quickly, and more perfectly.
    3) To escape the dip, the way Is keep trying, you will get the idea when you was trying.

9. 1) keep reflecting or ask for help from a teacher or from a friend.
    2) if you reflect all the time your neurons will get stronger.
    3) I have been in the dip before, when I was doing art, my class had to draw a dragon and I was struggling so I reflected my mistakes and my drawing turned out great.

10. 1} try and try again until you achieve what you set out to do.
    2}your neurons will work together and then you will achieve what you want because your mind will work together.
    3} you can get out of the dip by using your neurons and reflecting on your work. like me with long division, now I am out of the dip.

11. 1) if you make a mistake you just keep trying until you get there.

2) your neurons will connect and will slowly find a solution.

3) to escape the dip you have to keep trying again and again to the point where you understand exactly what you have to do to exit. An example of this would be in my fourth grade at dance extension, I wasn’t able to come to practices because I had other rehearsals on at the same time so I didn’t understand what I was supposed to do when I was there.

12. 1) Never give up and remember, if you keep going, you will finish some day! Also if you make a mistake, try to find a way to make it better or keep trying.
    2) To keep the process going, your neurones connect in your brain.

13. 1] What should you do when you make a mistake?
    sit back take a moment to reflect on the mistake and fix it.

2] What will happen if you continue to repeat this process? Try using the word “neuron” in your explanation!
    Your neurons will connect and get stronger

sorry ran out of time started another task 🙂

14. 1) you should look at your mistake and remember to fix it next time
    2) your neurons connect and you get better

15. 3) we escape the dip by looking back at what we did wrong for example I was riding my bike for the first time in grade two with out trainer wheels