Term 3 Week 8

I Still Australia Home – Lyrics

Peter Allen – Biography

Have a great time on camp Year 7 – What are you most looking forward to?

Our philosophy is that your success in life, whether personally or corporately, will be based primarily on your character.

That is; “The real you” and the way you handle the circumstances of life, whether they be good or bad.

ANZAC Theme       Photo Gallery

16 thoughts on “Term 3 Week 8

1. What I am most looking forward to on camp? – I am looking forward to having lots of fun with my friends when doing the activities. Also trying all the new things that are on this camp. I am really excited!!!! 🙂

2. Hello Ms Johnson
    These are my thoughts on camp.
    I think it’ll be funny watching all of the other grade 7’s getting down and dirty in the mud and interesting to find out who will be in the same cabin as me.

3. I’m looking forward to spending three days away from school and the hole that we have to crawl through and the mud CANT WAIT
    :)Neta:)

4. I’m looking forward to getting 3 days away from school and to be able to do all the awesome activities that we will do at camp.

Will 🙂

5. I am looking forward to jumping off the big diving board and also getting mud all over me I can’t wait because it’s only in 2 days!!!!!

6. Hi Ms Johnson. Here are my thoughts on the Year 7 camp.

I am most looking forward to the history of the camp, learning about the wartime experiences. I am also looking forward to the water activities, as well as the trench building. My philosophy for this camp is: if at first you don’t succeed, try again. And again. And again. Basically, give your best as is the Eatons Hill way.

7. I think crawling through the mud and walking over the river would be very easy and fun, but I think that jumping off that tall diving board will be a bit scary. I know after I do it the first time it’s going to be super cool and fun. 🙂
    Nick.k

8. Great Nick. I’m sure you won’t be the only one who will be scared. You will all be in the same position and you will get through if you support each other.

9. Great to hear that you are looking forward to camp. Jumping off a diving board will be a great experience and will also build character.

10. Hi Ms Johnson,
    I am looking forward to the different activities we will do on camp, although I am not too confident about all of them.
    I hope to have a lot of fun.

-Jasmin 🙂

11. I’m so pumped to get on the bus and go to camp I’ve never been more excited to go on camp even better than Canberra. I’m not the best with height’s but I’ve been bungee jumping and that was pretty high also very exciting. I wanted to go on camp before I saw the photo’s but now I am definitely going on camp.

12. Glad to hear you are looking forward to it Will. I hope you learn a lot from the challenging activities. You will have to share the stories with me. Miss Sinnamon.

13. Hi Neta. I am sure you will have a great time. I hope you learn a lot that you can apply to your general life. Miss Sinnamon.

14. Hi Jasmin. Your classmates will be there to support you through the activities! Enjoy your time on camp. Miss Sinnamon.